Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LOD #1

So I thought for everyday for now I'm going to do a lesson of the day.  Heres number one!

#1.  Be the person who you are and who you want to be.
       
        We always seem to change ourselves to impress someone or to earn the right to be around another human being, but as I've learned for about the last year, no matter what circumstance, be yourself.  I've had a hard time sleeping and have been stressed about a lot of things the last year and have not had positive attitude towards things.  Obviously everyone has a tough day once in a while, but when you carry that frustration with you on your shoulders and family and friends notice a change in your lifestyle, thats when you know its bad.  That has been happening to me and its now time to change.  I've always been positive, fun and humble towards everyone and I haven't been like that for close to a year and I'm just no realizing it.  Having this attitude not only affects yourself but it affects the people you love and the opportunities you have.  I regret these attitudes and apologize to everyone, but time to "do me"!

Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment