Monday, May 16, 2011

Ummmmm

Damn all I want is a true girl.  Livin the college life can be great, but I feel like all the woman want to do these days is hook up.  What happened to the days where girls were ladies? I just want a legit girl.  And the harder I try with a girl, it seems like the harder I fail.  I wonder if its something I'm doing.... who knows. We all might end up with the right person eventually but I'm getting impatient of dealing with shady women.  Until I find the right girl though, I'll keep livin that fun, crazy college life. Shep

2 comments:

  1. Try giving her space a little. Everything you do is right and perfect except for the space part.. Just don't give up ever... You deserve the best and only the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your waiting for the wrong girl. Like previously said, you deserve the best. Love has no stipulations. So go for a girl you usually wouldn't, maybe she'll give you the world and more. Love comes when you least expect it(: don't give up.

    ReplyDelete